With the hopes of normality returning to our lives, events will soon become something to look forward to once more. So what better time to plan your next eye-catching display than now! Here are just a few of the exhibition signage we can supply your business with.
Stunning full colour PVC or fabric banners for your exhibition or event that are larger than life.
We can provide hanging banners or frame tensioned banners for your exhibition or show. All of our exhibition banners can be printed single or double sided and come supplied with reinforced eyelets and easy to use self locking nylon cable ties.
Eyelets allow banners to be hung or fitted directly to a wall or you can also use a bungee system or tie directly onto rails or banisters using electrical cable ties.
Pocket and dowel
Ideal for banners which are being hung, pockets are stitched into the bottom and dowels are inserted to provide hanging weight to keep the banner tensioned. This simple system is completed by using cable ties or steel wire for larger banners.
BESPOKE EXHIBITION STANDS
Open Space Exhibition Stands designed and constructed in Manchester in our own workshop. Transported safely and installed UK wide using our own experienced teams of joiners and fitters.
We know that choosing a supplier you can trust can be one of the most important decisions in the exhibition planning process. We are big enough to successfully manage the most ambitious of Open Space and Custom Built Exhibition projects, providing serious commitment to your objectives.
We have a proven track record in the industry and can guarantee the personal attention you need for a successful exhibition project. We’ve been producing custom stands for companies in the UK for many years and we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and can do attitude. Our information and advice is always friendly, objective, jargon-free and without obligation, so don’t hesitate to call us for help with your next exhibition.
MODULAR EXHIBITION STANDS
The concept of Modular Exhibition Stands is one of good old common sense.
Modular Exhibition Systems that can be transported easily, assembled quickly and without fuss, resulting in a Modular Display Stand that looks fantastic at your show or event
and best of all, can be used over and over again. Our Modular Exhibition Stands use the popular Lynx Modular Exhibition System which is made from a carefully designed standard range of anodised extruded aluminium. Using Lynx, you can choose from a large selection of profiles to create sophisticated Modular Stands across a wide range of sizes to suit your plans and your budget.
We offer a full service provision with:
• Stand plans showing different elevations are produced for all Modular Exhibition Stands
• All plans are produced using Autocad to ensure accuracy and are suitable for submitting to the show organiser for approval
• A 3D colour render helps you visualise the look and feel of the stand
• We also produce a detailed plan showing exactly where graphic panels are situated
• An electrical plan details the location of power sockets, internet points and AV where required
• A full list of every component required for the stand finishes the package
• Our experienced team of dedicated installers provide install and breakdown services at your chosen venue.
• Once your Modular Exhibition Stand is complete, checked and cleaned, we’ll hand it over for your event.
After your exhibition, you can rest assured that your Modular Display Stand will be crated and stored
We are a specialist supplier of Permanent Exhibition Displays and Long Term Exhibitions in the UK.
We have a proven track record of supplying and installing Permanent Exhibitions that stretches over many years and have worked in a wide range of locations providing Museum Displays as well as public consultation displays. Our specialist team of 50 professionals offer full service for Permanent Exhibitions including:
• Original creative design working to a carefully detailed brief
• 3D rendering and movie fly through to illustrate your ideas and concepts prior to manufacture
• Cabinet making and shop fit standard joinery work
• In house spray finishing and paint facility
• State of the art wide format printing in super rich 1400dpi full colour detail
• Digital routing and finishing on our unique 6m x 2m cutting bed
• In house fabrication and steelwork
• Electrical services using our own qualified electricians
• Our own transport and logistics
• UK wide installation using our own time serviced fitters
The starting point of any Permanent Exhibition Display should be the finished result. We offer Permanent Exhibitions to rival the best in the business. We’re extremely proud of our Long Term Exhibition service and protect our reputation for quality.
These are just a few of the many different signage options we can provide your business with. Want to find out more?
Contact our team of experts for further information and advice on how we can best service your company.